UltimateBodyIQ Pty Ltd ACN 153 268 403 (UBIQ, we, us, our) respects your privacy and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and store the personal information that is provided by you, or on your behalf, when you use this website or any of the products or services that are available through this website (including when you create an account or other registration through the website or any associated services), or when you contact or transact with us for any other purpose, including if you complete any surveys associated with the website or our services. The personal information we collect may include:
- your name and contact information;
- information that is or becomes relevant to the provision of our services including, without limitation, your age, height and weight, your product and service selections and interactions, your activity logs, including any health, fitness or wellbeing logs, and any plans, goals, actions, notes or communications recorded in or through the App;
- IP addresses, and other things that may identify you individually.
Wherever it is lawful and practicable, we will endeavour to provide you with the option of not identifying yourself or not providing personal information when entering into transactions with us. However, failure to provide full and complete information may mean that we are unable to provide the relevant product, services or assistance to you or any other person for whom you are acting.
UBIQ does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from persons under 13 years of age. If we learn that a user of the website is under 13 years of age or if we learn that personal information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will take steps to promptly delete such personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use website and App visit information to measure interest in and develop our product and service offerings and marketing plans, to customise the content you view on your visits based on your activity on past visits, and to administer our website and App.
When you visit our website and/or App, create an account or otherwise participate in any UBIQ services, details are recorded about your visit, such as time and date, your server address, content accessed, time spent and type of browser/device. This information may identify you individually.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information we gather is for internal use only, however, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Third-party suppliers who provide services or functions on our behalf, including (but not limited to) credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, and fraud prevention. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Third-parties, such as employers, insurance companies, coaches and other organisations that offer access to the UBIQ App and any services available through the UBIQ App to their employees, customers or clients. Such third-parties will have access to, and may collect, any information that you provide, create or generate when using the App. Use of such information will be governed by their privacy policies and terms.
- Business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services.
We may also disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where required by law in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes or to respond to any regulatory authority.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale.
- To assist with industry efforts to control fraud, spam or other undesirable conduct. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest and to audit the efficacy of our advertising.
Online behavioural advertising (OBA) allows us to deliver customised advertising to visitors to our website and App. OBA allows us and our third party suppliers to deliver to you adverts that are based on your browsing patterns and other interaction with this website.
Some of the cookies we place on your computer or device may be advertising cookies so we can understand the types of pages, services, information and programmes that you are interested in, and customise your experience based on that information. Please note that the OBA techniques we may use do not require us, our business partners, or advertising networks to collect personal information such as your name, email address or telephone number.
We may also share the anonymised behavioural data with advertising partners. This may mean that when you are visiting other websites, you are served adverts based on your behaviour on our website.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving OBA, this does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising. It simply means that the advertising delivered to you will not be customised.
SHARING WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
If we provide you with the ability to log-in or create an account using a social network, such as Facebook or Twitter, you consent to the relevant social network sharing with us your user information. This may include your name, email address, location, and your profile picture.
TRANSBORDER DATA FLOWS
Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Australia, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. In addition, some of our third-party service providers are in locations outside Australia, such as the US, the UK, and countries within the European Union.
We will not intentionally collect or maintain, and do not wish for you to provide to us with, any sensitive information including, but not limited to, information about any illness, injury or disability that you have or may have, racial or ethnic origin, religious affiliations, sexual preferences
AREAS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
Links To non-UBIQ websites
The website may include interactive forums such as blogs, message boards and discussion forums. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and we strongly recommend that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. UBIQ is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information or other information as a result of your use of any such public forums, that you display publicly or that becomes publicly known as a result of your actions.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
UBIQ recognises its obligations under the Privacy Act to prevent the loss, misuse, interference with, and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure of the personal information in our possession. We use various security measures to protect the personal information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls.
RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Privacy Act 1988 gives you the right to request access to and correction of personal information held about you. You can access and update your contact information by visiting your account on the website or, if that does not work, by sending your request by email to .
A reasonable fee will be charged for the processing of any data access request.
We always endeavour to make sure that the information we hold about you is accurate, up to date, and complete. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will take reasonable steps to correct, complete, delete or block any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to complain about the manner in which we have handled your personal information, please contact us by email at enquiries@ultimatebodyIQ.com.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT